How do I tell the difference between rare, medium rare, ectra ectra?

Steaks,

Thats what I need help in.

I'm writing a vampire story and I need to know which one would be more....correct. You know? So....Pwease help me!!!

Favorite Answer

You can either use a temperature probe (ouch) or press your finger onto the meat, the more stiff the meat is, the done-r it is :)

• Widgi

Blue rare or very rare would be most appropriate for a vampire story I suppose. It's obviously less cooked and more bloody/juicy.

WTF does ectra ectra mean. Do you mean etc.? It stands for "et cetera."

Anyways, it sounds like a dumb Twilight (Which is dumb) knockoff. Rare is very bloody and just cooked. Medium is cooked pretty well with a little red in the center. And well done is completely cooked and dry. Medium rare is... inbetween rare and medium.

rare is the bloodiest. well done is the most cooked. everythig else progresses from rare to medium rare to medium well, well. from bloodiest to most cooked. post your vampire story when you are done. i would love to read it.