Information about a 2007 Toyota Prius?

I am doing a project for my Algebra 2 class and I need to know the MSRP of a 2007 Toyota Prius. Can anyone help? I can't seem to find it on the internet. Thanks a bunch!

Favorite Answer

Taken from an old Toyota press release from 8/7/2006:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyota-prius/m...

<quote>

Toyota Announces 2007 Prices For Nine Vehicles in Model Lineup

08/07/2006 Torrance, CA

August 4, 2006 . Torrance, CA - Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A., Inc., announced manufacturer's suggested retail prices (MSRP) today for the 2007 model year Avalon, Camry, Prius, Yaris, RAV4, FJ Cruiser, Sequoia, Tacoma and Highlander.

....

The Prius Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient midsize car in America, gains driver and passenger front seat-mounted side airbags, plus front and rear side curtain airbags as standard equipment for 2007. The base MSRP for the Prius starts at $22,175, which is an increase of $450 or 2.1 percent. Full tax credit will be available for purchases completed through September 2006. The approved credit amount for Prius Hybrid is $3,150.

Also arriving in August is the new 2007 Prius Touring Edition. The Touring Edition adds several sporty exterior enhancements including 16-inch alloy wheels, a larger rear spoiler, High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and foglamps. A tuned suspension as standard equipment will enhance vehicle handling without impacting its ride comfort. The Touring Edition will carry a MSRP of $23,070.

....

</quote>

• ?

it won't be under 50 mpg till you're making a large style of short journeys - from the define of your employing conduct i'd anticipate around 60 mpg. some early Prius had hardship with the gas injectors, inflicting gas financial equipment to drop into the 30s (that era Prius frequently have been given 40 5 mpg), yet i haven't heard of it with later generations. nonetheless, a bottle of gas injector air purifier is a robust concept. Sam's club isn't good tier gas, and which could make a huge distinction over the years. 87 octane is real, however. I switched to good tier manufacturers (first source) some years in the past. the different attention is the thermostat could be vulnerable, battling the engine from thoroughly heating up. The Prius in specific is very delicate to engine termperature - lots so as that while we've been given our first I drove around with the domicile windows open and the warmth each and each of how up one iciness to make certain what would ensue, and the gas financial equipment dropped from 50 to twenty-5 mpg for theat 5 minute era.

$31, 280

• Tom M

Go to toyota.com , you can get the prices of all trim levels and options there.

Source(s): Toyota mechanic