I'm looking for this swirl glass pitcher?

I broke this pitcher which I owned for many, many years. I'm looking for any information about it such as company, description, ect. I think it might be an Anchor Hocking or Libby Glass pattern, but I'm not sure. I miss making ice tea in it all summer.

Here's a picture: http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu34/pschroeter...

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.