Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Whats the best things about USAA?

Im looking to use them for a checking acccount....How is everything else, Loans, car insurance, etc

Favorite Answer

USAA is great. Their customer service is wonderful. I use them for my home owners and I have used them for my renters as well. I almost got a loan from them but at the last minute the dealer beat their rate. They have alot of good products. You can't go wrong with them.

I've been with USAA for over 20 years and I have had nothing but good experiences with them. I not only use their banking yet insurance and car loans and it has all been the best. Bank of America is even cutting their credit limits on their clients who have had great standing and I think that is poor form.

I started off with them when they gave me a good deal on car insurance.

As of now I am using USAA for:

My checking account

My savings account

My credit cards

My brokerage investments

My car loan (paid off as of two weeks ago)

And even - my travel agency

I am very happy with USAA.

• Had their visa card 20 years ago, low rates and such plus they arranged auto pay even back in the 80's from my checking.

Its hard to say what the best things is they offer everything, but should you ever find anything bad with them then you should let me know

• MINDY

EVERYTHING ! They are simply THE BEST!