no more NUCLEAR WEAPONS?

oh yeah, i fully believe if we give up ours, the Iranians, North Koreans, Russians, Pakistanis and Chinese will say

'' hey look, we do not need our nukes anymore, hip hip hooray, here U.N. you have ours!! ''

by the way, did you know the name Barack Obama in Arabic means '' Jimmy Carter? ''

what a joke this guy is turning out to be!!

• Glab83
    Best Answer

I'm not American and I like Obama but I can't understand why he said something stupid like that...

A world without nuclear weapons is totally impossible now. Even if the "reasonnable" countries (USA, UK, France and maybe Isreal) would agree to destroy their nuclear weapons, other countries (like Russia, China, Pakistan and maybe even Iran in the future) just wouldn't do it.

Nuclear weapons are necessary to maintain some security and peace.

If countries like the USA, France and the UK don't have nukes anymore, some other countries would gladly send them some nuclear missiles without fearing to take even more powerful ones of their heads, or at least, some countries would attack territories under American, British or French protection without fearing any quick military counter-attack.

Nuclear weapons are the reason there's not any World War III.

Iran keeps insisting it needs to get rid of Israel and could no longer step back from that assertion. Iran is in the back of the insurgency in Iraq, Afganistan, so it would not make for a super resume. i do no longer understand with the situation human beings have with the U. S. having nukes. the U. S. has the accountability to guard that is allies, because of fact that there are curiously no different international locations keen to fill the roll, which I actually have a situation with. Japan replaced right into a fanatical society which might have fought right down to the final woman and new child, so the two way those lives would have been lost. would you somewhat see Russia with the capabiltiy of the U. S. militia. Russia and China killed extra human beings than the U. S. ever will and that they did no longer use nukes.

Nukes are here to stay, they will never vanish, and the possibility of a Nuclear winter will forever be. As for the Barrack Obama it seems like the ignorance and blindly following popular culture triumphs again and I see another fail on its way.

Ron Paul 08

The same argument applies here to the Liberals wanting gun control... If you take the guns away from law abiding citizens... Only the crooks will have guns.

For the life of me, I can't understand how anyone would not expect this from Obama. We knew from the start, he and the Mrs. hate America and what it stands for, we knew he lacked judgment and experience. All of this isn't news. Nothing will change for the better in this country until he and the rest of the out of touch idiots are gone from the house and senate.

Idealism is great in children, but I like my so-called leaders to be a bit more pragmatic. There's so much more I could say, but I think most of it has already been said.

You are crazy if you think the world is going to give up nukes any time soon. Not in my lifetime, not in yours.

Its just rhetoric. The world is too damn paranoid to get rid of its nuclear weapons, and I would assume that the President realizes this.

I wish they were never created. Too late now.

i do think we need to keep our only because you never know if one was to come here then we would be gone,but most of theirs cant reach over here all the way yet,,i dont like the idea of it all but since they got theirs i think we got to keep ours,,

exactly i dont think we will ever rid of nuclear weapons i mean as long as humans are on this earth there will always be dissagreements that cant be controlled

• Nora G

Amen to that Brother