HELP ME FABLE 2 GLITCH!!!!!!?

Ok so, I went to go beat the cruicible again for some exp, and after the first round with the beetles, I saved and continued, and played with my abilities thing for a bit, and everything was normal, but I wasted some exp discarding some skills, so I quit and didnt save, reloaded my last save, and I fell through the... show more Ok so, I went to go beat the cruicible again for some exp, and after the first round with the beetles, I saved and continued, and played with my abilities thing for a bit, and everything was normal, but I wasted some exp discarding some skills, so I quit and didnt save, reloaded my last save, and I fell through the floor into this black room, and im stuck in a floating positsion with my arms in the air, like im jumping, and when I try to move I dissappear and glitch, when I stay still im stuck in that positsion, I cant press start, the scene box comes up, I cant do spells, or anything. Its incredibly annoying!!!!!!!!! Ive tried shutting down the system and reloading it several times.
Please help me fix this, thanks.
2 answers 2