Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Isn't this chilling, yet informative?

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/domestic/113603...

The Prime Minister of Turkey, which is usually touted as being a moderate Islamic nation, states there is no such thing as moderate Islam.

Update:

max: And to anyone with functioning gray matter.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What's chilling is that it's true.

There is no such thing as 'moderate Islam'. Islam is inherently extremist; Mohammed was a murderer, and the Quran is full of hate and loathing for all non Muslims. These are statements of simple, objective fact.

There ARE moderate MUSLIMS. Thank goodness!

But Islam itself - if followed 'properly' is not moderate and never can be. And therein lies the frightening truth that many shy away from: the Islamic terrorists ARE the TRUE adherents of Islam.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

http://www.ajewwithaview.wordpress.com

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like this part:

Erdoğan also wanted Western societies to be more open to cooperation and dialogue with the East. "It should be known that adopting a malicious and offending approach toward the sensitive issues of Islamic world by hiding behind some democratic freedoms like freedom of speech and right of free publication is unacceptable," he said.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Makes them as easy to trust as Obama now doesn't it ? Yes I find it chilling and Obama's whole trip as a big kiss *** fest sell out of America !

• 1 decade ago

It sounds like if your " in for a penney your in for a pound".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • George W. bush disagrees with the Prime Minister.

"I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans, and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah. The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself. The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends; it is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, and every government that supports them. Our war on terror begins with al Qaeda, but it does not end there. It will not end until every terrorist group of global reach has been found, stopped, and defeated."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I totally agree with him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he should know...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is chilling to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.