tap tap revenge1 and 2 question?

on tap tap revenge 1 and 2 apps for the ipod touch.are there more songs you can download and if there are more songs are they free or do you have to pay.

also do the songs take up memory on the ipod touch.

• Miss
    Favorite Answer

When you open up the app, like said before all you have to do is go to "download more track" and start downloading... I doubt it'll take up much of your memory so don't worry about that and just download 'em :]

No, you don't have to pay. All the tracks are free.. but if you want to get the songs just to listen (not play) then you'll have to pay for those at the apple store...

As for new songs (tracks) Tap Tap usually comes out with a new one every Thursday and as long as you're in a hotspot zone, it'll say at the homescreen that a new track is out and whether or not you want to download it

Hope this helped!

Yeah you can download more tracks, and I think they are all free. There's alot of free ones on there, just go on "Download More Tracks" from the home screen of both apps and just click "Download" on the one you want.

Source(s): My lost ipod :(