anyone have SWOT matrix of ford company?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The Ford Motor Company - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world. It manufactures and distributes automobiles in over 200 markets across six continents. The companys automotive vehicle brands include Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury and Volvo. The company primarily operates in the US and Europe. It is headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, and employed 246,000 people as on December 2007. The company recorded revenues of $172,455 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007, an increase of 7.7% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was $5,631 million during fiscal year 2007, as compared to an operating loss of $8,190 million in 2006. The net loss was $2,723 million in 2007, as compared to a net loss of $12,613 million in 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information availableSource(s): http://www.researchandmarkets.com