Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

我好易臉紅

我好容易臉紅,紅起上來唔係普通的紅,係超紅,耳仔都會紅埋。只要我在好多人面前講緊野果時諗起我臉紅的話d人會點睇我,或者想自己唔好臉紅果時我就會臉紅,我係控制唔到我唔諗,係突然會諗起以上果d野。同埋我一同d女仔接觸就又係會臉紅。究竟點解會咁?有咩方法可以唔成日臉紅可以好像平常人咁? 最好係曾經係咁而解決左的人答我 唔該!! 真係好樣衰

me is 男

Update:

各位可唔可以講中文 我睇唔明...

5 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your is called very mild social anxiety.

Heigthen awareness of how people eveluate your preformance, your appearance, and social behaviour.

Because you are using a lot of cogntive resource/attention to evaluate yourself in the presence of others, your behaviour will be unnatural, this will impede your smoothness of your social interaction. Also, when you self-evaluate, you will feel anxious and uneasy so your sympathetic nervous system will be very active, heart pounding, red faces etc.. When you have these physical symptoms, ignore them, they will gradually reduce if you don't pay attention to them.

Learn relaxation skills and deep abdomenal breathing, and try to focus externally to the environment instead on yourself. In the presence of strangers or girls, you should pay attention to their behaviour, facial expression, and guess their social intention - you should evaluate them rather than yourself. Better to find a female family member or close friend (which you don't like) to let you really stare at their face to practice, it will help you to get used to looking at female faces and be natural.

You will gradually improve. Good Luck.

Happy Easter!

2009-04-14 10:15:41 補充:

您被稱為非常溫和的社會焦慮。

您有太高的靈敏度,以人們如何評價你的表現,你的外觀,和社會行為。

因為您使用的是大量的認知資源/注意評價自己,在場的其他人,你們的行為將是不自然的,這會阻礙你的光滑的社會互動。此外,當您的自我評價,你會感到焦慮和不安,使你的交感神經系統將是非常積極的,心臟的衝擊,面臨著紅色等。當你有這些身體症狀,忽視他們,他們將逐步減少,如果你不重視他們。

2009-04-14 10:19:30 補充:

學習放鬆技巧和深刻的腹部呼吸,把注意力放在外部環境,而不是自己。在場的陌生人或女孩,你要注意他們的行為,表情,並猜測他們的社交意圖-你應該評估陌生人或女孩(他們),而不是評估自己。找到一個更好的女性家庭成員或親密的朋友(這你不喜歡的) ,讓你真的盯著他們面對的做法,會幫助您唔成日臉紅,很自然。

Source(s): clinical neuropsychology medicine
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • fgh
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

內身分泌腺緊張,試靜坐放鬆身體,慢呼吸法

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

您或您的朋友想減肥或改善健康嗎???

所有減肥的朋友都係想減完唔肥返!

但最緊要健康同有效。

希望您唔好介意睇一睇!

www.lossweight-now.com/net

裡面有一些見証相

有朋友試過好多方法(減肥膏、節食、餐單、消腩丸)都減唔到

這是消費轉移的減重方法, 將早晚餐的費用轉到減肥

經濟而且有效!

真的好希望可以幫到您或您的朋友改善健康!

www.lossweight-now.com/net

• 1 decade ago

多接觸人,調理自己心態~!主要係要盡量放鬆自己~!

凡事都念住無咩大不了,要放鬆~~!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have experienced on this before...

let share my experiences with you...

before this i was a shy guy as you...

--> shy / not confident / passive /

after that i forced myself to be man...

--> share my opinions with ppl, make a decision by myself...

--> being confident for everything... (sometime u will b troubled but juz learn from mistake)

--> besides, i have done a lot of exercise also...(basketball / swimming / gym)...to build up myself...

--> try talking to the gals...once time longer u wont be shy anymore...

hope it helps you man...

pls keep in mind...

'we r the man, we can do anything'

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.