Are there any drills that i can do on my own to become a better forward?

I'm 16, a sophmore in high school and short. I'm not really big on my upper body strength. i have good forearms but my biceps and triceps are small, and so are my wrist. abs pretty good and pecs are descent. Im 5'6" so im shorter than people of my normal age (and my height is what costs me a... show more I'm 16, a sophmore in high school and short. I'm not really big on my upper body strength. i have good forearms but my biceps and triceps are small, and so are my wrist. abs pretty good and pecs are descent. Im 5'6" so im shorter than people of my normal age (and my height is what costs me a starting position). My ball skills are good, i can think on my feet pretty quickly but sometimes im off my game and i suck when i am. I play forward and my shots are more like a lob but every now and then i can hit a pretty strong shot.

well now ive pretty much bored you to death about myself, heres the real question. I need some drills i can do to:
1) get faster
2) get strong (upper body)
3) get stronger shots
4) and if anyone has any tips on how to get taller? its tough cuz of my age and i have nothing i can do to help. (i eat pretty well and i get alot of sleep, and try and keep growth pills out of the question lol plz)

i just need some help