Ferocious dachshund...at my wits end...?

Hello forgive me that this is long, i felt it necessary to describe... I have a female dachshund that is 4 years old I have had her since she was about nine weeks. She has had a lot of problems but I have put up with all of them through the years and worked with her on countless things, it seems like once I have... show more Hello forgive me that this is long, i felt it necessary to describe... I have a female dachshund that is 4 years old I have had her since she was about nine weeks. She has had a lot of problems but I have put up with all of them through the years and worked with her on countless things, it seems like once I have problem A seemingly under control and I tackle problem B, problem A is creeping up again.

She refuses to be housetrained. She urinates outside but craps inside all the time especially in winter because she refuses to be out in the snow long enough to go, even though i clear the snow for her. If its windy, raining... same thing. She will stand there and shiver and cry and not go to the bathroom even though I have her to the point she recognizes the command potty, she ignores me when the weather isnt just comfortable enough for her. If I keep her crated she cries like a banshee, which I cant have going on where I live.

The worst thing is her aggressiveness which has gotten worse over the last 2 yrs. She is EXTREMELY people aggressive. She hates children even though she loves my nephew, I took her to petsmart on a leash and heard a child's voice from the other aisle and turned VICIOUS I was so embarrassed... she pulled at the leash and bared her teeth and sounded like a ferocious wild animal, I had to remove her from the store. She bit 2 neighborhood children, one that had came to knock on the door for my nephew and she was tied up on the front porch and drew blood. (she is only 8 lbs.) I have tried socializing her out the ying yang... we go the dog walkathons and such and try to make it a positive thing. She is fine on the walk, just not if anyone approaches her. If they just walk and ignore her she's fine.

Asked the vet... he was no help. He just assured me that she is plain out aggressive (not a fear-biter) because she lunges at people and seeks them out. She is such a liability and its very sad... she cant do anything with us anymore... she can only sit at home after this last incident. I fear even walking her in case anyone was near. She barks like mad at all hours and forbid she ever gets out of the house by accident.

I have a dog pen for her and a tie out. ALL the people on my street know her and avoid her, even dont like her at all and talk bad about her. My other two dogs (a chihuahua mix and a cocker-poodle are friendly as can be and are fine around people)

as for dogs, its a toss up. Some dogs she is fine with and some she hates with a passion, for no reason I can distinguish. When I was looking to adopt my last dog, we met a male jack russell that she instantly attacked... it was awful Then my cocker mix... she was fine with, it went really well.... they sniffed, and ignored each other.... and they rarely have ever scuffled since and that was 2 yrs ago.

I am beyond at wits end and i never thought I;d say this as I have always been a responsible dog owner but I am contemplating finding her another home... maybe with an old lady that never leaves the house and has a fenced privacy yard with no grandchildren or something. I have heard many dachshunds are like this, but that doesnt help me. I am at my wits end, any ideas what I can do?
I cannot have a law suit against me... I need to think with a clear head, as much as i love the dog.