A final "Lottie Update"?

Lottie has gone to Jesus today. The extreme stress Lottie's cancer put on her small body was too much. Our sweet baby girl has lost her battle. So for a final time I ask you, keep Lottie in your prayers that she will reach heaven and eternally rest peacefully. I appreciate you all, and I am sure Lottie did as... show more Lottie has gone to Jesus today. The extreme stress Lottie's cancer put on her small body was too much. Our sweet baby girl has lost her battle. So for a final time I ask you, keep Lottie in your prayers that she will reach heaven and eternally rest peacefully. I appreciate you all, and I am sure Lottie did as well. Thank you all and God Bless.

To make sure everyone who has followed Lottie's short but hard battle with cancer I will ask a question:

Do you ever wish you could change something in the life you have had with your children so far?