Why does my Internet Clock not stay the right time?

Todd, you're wrong! My Internet clock never did change for daylight savings time but it will on April 19th, because this years time change was 6 weeks early.

Favorite Answer

My computer clock will not stay the correct time either. IDK why. I set it for day light savings time and it went back an hour on its own. I set it back to daylight savings time again, several times and it keeps going back on its own. It is irritating me.

For you it might be your internal BATTERY needs to be changed. For me, I know that is not the case, because I have a brand new comp. I have actually had it for around Nine months, but that is usually not long enough for a BATTERY to go dead.

What I am going to do is set my clock Two hours ahead this time. Since it always keeps losing one hour and the other times I have set my clock an hour ahead to fix it and that did not help, because it always falls back One hr. So if I set it Two hrs ahead, it will lose one hour like it always does, then it will be on the right time.

It usually takes my computer a few days to lose the hour, but it stays an hr behind all the time. I don't know why it does it either.

Click on the time and you can change it.