★Kimbrktty★ asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

What Teams do you Look at in MLB and just say they have absolutely NO shot a Winning Record?

Are there any? i didnt say no chance to make Playoffs, I just said NO chance at even a winning record.

Update:

sumone said it below.. and i agree, the Royals are not going to be bad this year.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Pittsburgh Pirates. They are in a division where the Cubs are fully loaded, the Brewers and Cardinals are offensive houses, the Astros are a pain when hot and the Reds have solid young pitching.

On their side, they have mediocre pitching and 2 solid hitters in McLouth and Doumit.

• Rob K
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

1. San Diego Padres - Had a major fire sale, I don't even know half the roster.

2. Seattle Mariners - Lot of bad contracts. Not much of anything. Odd for a team that 2 years ago was almost a playoff squad.

3. Baltimore Orioles - Uh... continue the norm.

4. Pittsburgh Pirates - Ditto.

To me these are the only ones guaranteed almost, as you know with baseball, theres a lot that can happen. Take Tampa Bay last year for example.

• 1 decade ago

Rockies, Padres, Nationals, Orioles, Pirates, Tigers, Mariners

• 1 decade ago

There are a hand full of teams that have absolutely no shot. Let's just say that the Pirates will lose between 95-100 games this season. They will be out of the race by the all star game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Reds, Pirates, Orioles, Nationals and Mariners.

• 1 decade ago

Pittsburgh Pirates, Kansas City Royals.

On the edge: Seattle Mariners, San Francisco Giants, Colorado Rockies, Houston Astros, Texas Rangers

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Padres

2. Pirates

3. Nationals

4. Orioles

Source(s): Fair & Balanced
  • 1 decade ago

Pirates, Reds, Mariners, Nationals, and Padres.

• 1 decade ago

I whole heartedly agree with the Pirates. I have a friend who is a fan and year after year, he is dead @ssed on for their record. We both agree that the Pirates will go 70-92 this year. Yes, they just are, THAT bad.

• bianca
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The Mets have received 33 of their very last 40 3 openers. They lost their first 8, received the first in 1970 in Pittsburgh. they actually received a international series earlier they received on establishing Day. Who else did that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.