What Teams do you Look at in MLB and just say they have absolutely NO shot a Winning Record?
Are there any? i didnt say no chance to make Playoffs, I just said NO chance at even a winning record.
sumone said it below.. and i agree, the Royals are not going to be bad this year.
- That GuyLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
The Pittsburgh Pirates. They are in a division where the Cubs are fully loaded, the Brewers and Cardinals are offensive houses, the Astros are a pain when hot and the Reds have solid young pitching.
On their side, they have mediocre pitching and 2 solid hitters in McLouth and Doumit.
- Rob KLv 71 decade ago
1. San Diego Padres - Had a major fire sale, I don't even know half the roster.
2. Seattle Mariners - Lot of bad contracts. Not much of anything. Odd for a team that 2 years ago was almost a playoff squad.
3. Baltimore Orioles - Uh... continue the norm.
4. Pittsburgh Pirates - Ditto.
To me these are the only ones guaranteed almost, as you know with baseball, theres a lot that can happen. Take Tampa Bay last year for example.
- mlbrulesbaseballLv 41 decade ago
Rockies, Padres, Nationals, Orioles, Pirates, Tigers, Mariners
- The Mick 7Lv 71 decade ago
There are a hand full of teams that have absolutely no shot. Let's just say that the Pirates will lose between 95-100 games this season. They will be out of the race by the all star game.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- tfoley5000Lv 71 decade ago
Reds, Pirates, Orioles, Nationals and Mariners.
- 1 decade ago
Pittsburgh Pirates, Kansas City Royals.
On the edge: Seattle Mariners, San Francisco Giants, Colorado Rockies, Houston Astros, Texas Rangers
- Anonymous1 decade ago
4. OriolesSource(s): Fair & Balanced
- 1 decade ago
Pirates, Reds, Mariners, Nationals, and Padres.
- KatalexLv 61 decade ago
I whole heartedly agree with the Pirates. I have a friend who is a fan and year after year, he is dead @ssed on for their record. We both agree that the Pirates will go 70-92 this year. Yes, they just are, THAT bad.
- biancaLv 43 years ago
The Mets have received 33 of their very last 40 3 openers. They lost their first 8, received the first in 1970 in Pittsburgh. they actually received a international series earlier they received on establishing Day. Who else did that?