Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Which would you rather try, Boxing, UFC, or Sumo?

Favorite Answer

Sumo. ^__^ I have the body for it. Even if I don't quite meet the latest height requirements. (they have to be six feet tall or taller lately...)

Really, not all sumoka are 500-pound blobs....there's also a lighter-weight division, from 250 to 350, that's considerably more athletic and less of a freakshow. Edit: As in, built more like power-lifters or linebackers. Just to clarify.

(besides, where else is a guy with man boobs going to get dates? sumoka pretty much get the rock-star treatment in Japan)

Just saying. *lol* ^__^

UFC. Boxers Tend to be very cocky and arrogant. No offense because I happen to like boxing.Boxing is big in places like the ghetto, but I will admit, boxing is no match for multiple martial arts. Reality. Most people form the ghetto tend to have this preconceived notion that just because they are from a rough neighbor hood that they are automatically tough. I would know because I am from that type of environment and it's all about boxing in the ghetto. But I have actually fought way tougher suburban people than I have people from the ghetto because suburban people are more versatile and willing to learn ALL aspects of fighting that actually work which is what the UFC/MMA is all about.(People from the ghetto are all about jumping someone, or using a weapon or something). I actually have whooped the sh*t out of every boxer I've fought in a street fight. ( I live on college campus currently and trust me, A LOT of fights break out if you are out partying. Plus a lot of suburban people go there and they can actually throw down contrary to popular belief. Like I said. I've fought way tougher suburban kids than I have city kids because most are versatile and big fans of the UFC.).

MMA is much more effective than boxing. It was first proven by the Gracies and It has been proven time and time again.

And as far as Sumo goes...LMAO!! (there's your answer)

Source(s): Been boxing ever since I was 9 plus I currently do Brazilian Jujitsu and I was a wrestler.

I am from Japan and teach martial arts. You do not list my style, so sumo is my choice of the 3 you give.

Boxing.

Boxing...........I'm not too sure of my ability to body slam someone, and I dam sure won't wrap up with a dude 500 pounds heavier than me. Growing up in the hood though........I think I'll kock someone out easy,

boxing.

UFC

• Neither...WWE looks fun

• Bored

UFC

UFC,