TH (band) fans only ! new pics ?

hi

i swaed new pics of tom and bill and they are totally different

i just want to ask

do u liked these pics

i liked it but nt that much

here's the link

http://www.sodahead.com/blog/48009/tokio-hotel-new...

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ummm those pictures r the newest one of Bill and Tom but they came out a long time ago! Man some fans r being real b*ttholes! Dey r stoping to like em cuz of their new hair!!! DATS RETARDED!

I think that...Yeah its not the other hair...but this one is not bad either!!! Its a change and for me...its not a bad change. So they decided to change their make-up and hairstyle....its deir body...deir hair...dey can do watever dey want to it without anyone's permission! AND WE SHOULD CRITIQUES THEM FOR IT!

And look looks arent everything...! Isnt the important thing the adorable,cute,hot,sencitive person that he is?

It's still the same Bill. Maybe not the hair but its the same face, same heart, same voice. And thats wat matters!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

got a question about the date on the picture it says 7/3/2009 when it is only 4/5/2009

Stânga ➤➤➤➤

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Uh........those aren't new pics.lol

I mean they are new but I saw those like a month ago.lol

I like Bill with the lions mane better and I also preffered his black makeup but I guess I'll just have to get used to the new look.

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i really like his old style better but this new style is kind of growing on me.i dont care what he does with his look though.as long as he's happy and has the same personality =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Personally, I do not like it. I prefer his previous hairstyle. I think dreads only look cool on his brother.

• 1 decade ago

bills is only temporary but underneath the dreads is still my sexy man

tom is cool

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like his hair like that!

And the date is like that because in european countries the day comes before the month

• 1 decade ago

I like his new hair it's awesome

• 1 decade ago

he still looks hot but very skinny

• 1 decade ago

wauuu!! He´s look is different.... is rare.... but for me is Okk, because he don´t change his personality ♥♥♥ he is very sexyy!!

=D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.