arranged marriage ..2kids ver small below 3 yrs...husband very hot tempered started beating me thrice had happ?

i m MBA, my hubby is an engineer ...we both earning well... my in laws stay with us.. mom in law creats probs ..hubby is a mummas baby...creating a lot of probs ..those two kids worry me n then this issue...no maids ready to work with us ...gone mad job then house ...kids n now hubby .....want to leave every one ...now lost my patience... me too starts using abusuive language....help me...

• Racer
    Best Answer

Yep.... aren't arranged marriages wonderful??? NOT. There are terrible and antiquated... just because something is a "tradition", does not make it right. Leave him if you are so unhappy..... life is short. If you stay, expect your life to get worse.

You must be in India?? That is one tough culture! Whatever you do, don't try to kill yourself. Seek out authorities or organizations that might be willing to help you. Is marriage counseling out of the question? If you can't escape with your kids, it would still be better to leave by yourself than kill yourself. It's good you have an education since you know you can support yourself at least. Just because you were born in that culture doesn't mean you can't think above it.

• hidaka

that's what human beings assume from a pair incidents interior the bible. although, all of us comprehend so little approximately his character that i come across making that form of judgement presumptuous. He lobbed off the extreme priest's servant's ear interior the backyard with a sword yet you're able to comprehend Jesus were laying low for a mutually as by way of fact he and his disciples knew that the Pharasees have been making plans to kill him. Peter replaced into in all threat on alert to guard Him. Now Jesus stated as James and John the sons of thunder....what does that say approximately their character? have been they very arguementative? all of us argue from time to time.

IF YOUR MOTHER IN LAW IS CREATING PROBLEMS TELL HIM YOU WANT HER OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW!

BUT IS YOUR HUSBAND IS BEATING YOU GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND OUT OF HIS LIFE. IF YOU EARN YOUR OWN MONEY AND YOU SAID YOU EARN WELL THEN LEAVE HIM YOU DON'T NEED HIM AND YOUR CHILDREN SHOULD NOT SUFFER THEY SHOULD NOT LIVE IN THIS TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT THEY ARE SO SMALL SOME SAY THAT PARENTS SEPARATING IS NOT GOOD FOR A CHILD BUT IF THERE IS ABUSE IN THE RELATIONSHIP THAT IS EVEN WORSE FOR THEM.AND LIKE OPRAH SAID LOVE SHOULDN'T HURT.

The thing that is shining(candle ), attracts instinct.

How an instinct will be happy living with candle?

Instinct should go with another instinct not with candle.In your case now it is too late .

ok if u understood my answer and want to talk more then answer your own question with your e-mail id and some note for me i will pick this up.

Best of your efforts!!!! and not luck.

you need to move house and leave the inlaws behind or ask the inlaws to leave.. you and hubby need to work things out on your own terms with out any outside influences

That is why i dissagree with arranged marriages and any religion that encourages that.