大欣 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我用英文回答以下這幾個問題!我很急,謝謝=)

請幫我用英文回答以下有關於"電子情書"這部電影的問題!!

1. What is the story about?

What's the main idea of the movie?

2. How does communicate play the role in the movie?

3. Do you believe that eletronic communicate devies and technology improve communication people?

4. What do you think about getting to know and meeting someone through the internet?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. What is the story about?

What's the main idea of the movie?

The story is about a passionate young woman who ran a small children's bookstore anonymously and accidentally met and fell in love in cyberspace with the owner of Manhattan's largest book superchain starting from hating him.

The main idea of the movie is to tell people to dare to dream to imagine that you could have a different life and you could finally find someone who you truly can share your inside part with if you don't have any prejudice towards others .

Communications through computers is at first the greatest way for the two people to know their own true feelings better, and after they both took off their defensive masks they could even went from two enemies to two soulmates to eachother.

On some level and in some way yes, but the main point is how people can really trust and listen to eachother, and the modern technology really can speed up the way we communicate and shorten the distances.

Personally speeking , I don't really think that is the best and most effective way to know someone from the real world , there are more people who do not trust the internet than people who trust the internet after all. It's difficult to fine someone you truly love from it. Cases like that from the movie do not happen everyday. I prefer the more traditional way.

2009-04-06 16:01:39 補充:

I have seen that sweet love story movie before and liked it quite much. It is a romantic comedy and Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan both are my favorite movis stars.

2009-04-06 16:01:57 補充:

It is interesting to know that " Someone you pass on the street may already be the love of your life." So be aware of people around you in your real life !! A love affair like this may happen to you!!!

Source(s): My English teacher and I

不好意思 ,我不是要你翻譯我的題目!!

我的意思是有沒有看過"電子情書"這部電影,

然後請幫我用英文回答我用英文所打的那些問題,

不好意思捏=)