Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Will you be coming to Canada for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics?

Canadians, will you be there?

Best Answer

I love Vancouver so problly

I feel so dumb; I didn't even where they were being held. :(

See you there, hopefully

Funny question. In seeing the inclusion of rugby sevens and golf for 2016 and 2020, both sports have indicated to the IOC that they will re-arrange their schedules. The PGA Tour will create a window for Olympic competition, and the IRB (rugby's body) has indicated they won't hold a sevens world cup during Olympic years. At least three prominent rugby nations have said they will release players for the Olympics (for Northern Hemisphere countries, August is typically their pre-season and the start of matches, while the big Southern Hemisphere nations hold the Tri-Nations (soon to include Argentina). In fact, Rogge specificially mentioned the NHL releasing players for the Olympics as part of his comments. A "best on best" format...sign me up. We already have a WJC event every year. Just sort it so the clubs aren't bearing the entire cost and get some form of dispensation should a player be injured on Olympic duty.

• dookie

Yes!!! wooo i love Vancouver; im from downunder and will be living there for a year from June!

• Not at all. Nobody cares about the Winter Olympics.

I wish but I'm too far away

Source(s): Washington D.C.

That might be too cold for me.

i might actually, i live pretty close by (Oregon)

no i dont think so.