Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Do We Shortchange Sarah Palin Because She's an Attractive Woman Who Offers a Full Bosom & Ample Cleavage ?

Favorite Answer

Yup :) hooray for bewbs!!!

Our president shouldn't need to be good looking or a pop-culture president like Mr. Obama is trying to be. He ran his campaign like a movie premiere and apparently it struck a chord with the sheep of America watching MSNBC. He sold himself well, even though nobody knew a thing about him and he was the golden child to the major media outlets. Give me Sarah Palin anyday, I don't care if she looked like Janet Reno it would have been better than what we currently have running our country.

No, if anything her quasi-attractiveness somewhat allows her a legitimate status as a high-ranking member of the soon to be defunct Republican party. Her policies are short-sighted and usually just ploys to further her own political career and her knowledge of current events/politics is embarrassing for a Governor.

this is fact look it up, palin played off like a sleazy stripper with the military posing with the military with guns and made herself a vary bad Image for his campaign. because in this growing Independence and respect that women are calming that was an insult. and made herself look like a mistress to mccain.

She doesn't show any cleavage, but she isn't afraid to show her legs.

I don't shortchange Sarah Palin. I think she's awesome. For those who do shortchange her do so because they're mean-spirited.

I have known beautiful women who liked me simply because I was the only man who treated them like they had a brain in their head.

So, you are probably right.

• She is mighty fine. I would tap that all and every day. I am dissapointed that she decided to go down the Republican road. If only she was a Democrat...

• Jade

We shortchanged her because we are brainwashed by the mainstream media who constantly beat her up and was in the tank for Obama from the beginning.

she has more executive experience than Obama, Biden, and John McCain combined.

She is no better than a 6 at most, plus shes had a slew of kids already, bring your 2X4 to keep from falling in.

I really cant see what all the furor was about.

Shes no better than average.

• Paul

Yes and she takes our minds off of Barack Obama and Joe Biden