Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Do We Shortchange Sarah Palin Because She's an Attractive Woman Who Offers a Full Bosom & Ample Cleavage ?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yup :) hooray for bewbs!!!

• 1 decade ago

Our president shouldn't need to be good looking or a pop-culture president like Mr. Obama is trying to be. He ran his campaign like a movie premiere and apparently it struck a chord with the sheep of America watching MSNBC. He sold himself well, even though nobody knew a thing about him and he was the golden child to the major media outlets. Give me Sarah Palin anyday, I don't care if she looked like Janet Reno it would have been better than what we currently have running our country.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, if anything her quasi-attractiveness somewhat allows her a legitimate status as a high-ranking member of the soon to be defunct Republican party. Her policies are short-sighted and usually just ploys to further her own political career and her knowledge of current events/politics is embarrassing for a Governor.

• 1 decade ago

this is fact look it up, palin played off like a sleazy stripper with the military posing with the military with guns and made herself a vary bad Image for his campaign. because in this growing Independence and respect that women are calming that was an insult. and made herself look like a mistress to mccain.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

She doesn't show any cleavage, but she isn't afraid to show her legs.

I don't shortchange Sarah Palin. I think she's awesome. For those who do shortchange her do so because they're mean-spirited.

• 1 decade ago

I have known beautiful women who liked me simply because I was the only man who treated them like they had a brain in their head.

So, you are probably right.

• She is mighty fine. I would tap that all and every day. I am dissapointed that she decided to go down the Republican road. If only she was a Democrat...

• Jade
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

We shortchanged her because we are brainwashed by the mainstream media who constantly beat her up and was in the tank for Obama from the beginning.

• 1 decade ago

she has more executive experience than Obama, Biden, and John McCain combined.

• 1 decade ago

She is no better than a 6 at most, plus shes had a slew of kids already, bring your 2X4 to keep from falling in.

I really cant see what all the furor was about.

Shes no better than average.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes and she takes our minds off of Barack Obama and Joe Biden

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.