Translation needed for Japanese song title?

Hello! I'm currently helping compile information for a wiki centered on Asian media and culture. I'm making a page for a Japanese-language album, and while most of the titles are in English, one title is in Japanese, and try as I might, I cannot figure out the translation for this title, not even by... show more Hello! I'm currently helping compile information for a wiki centered on Asian media and culture. I'm making a page for a Japanese-language album, and while most of the titles are in English, one title is in Japanese, and try as I might, I cannot figure out the translation for this title, not even by searching.

Could anyone please provide the English-language translation for this song title? "TOKYO nodo mannaka BUS no naka de". The Japanese writing is as follows: TOKYOのど真んなかBUSの中で

Any assistance with this would be much appreciated.
Update: Thank you, but I don't think online auto-translation services are terribly reliable or accurate in some cases, for amny reasons... but thanks for the answer nonetheless.
Update 2: To answer #2: That sounds close to what I thought it might be. I'll wait for a few more answers to come in, but yours does sound right. Thank you!