Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone know where to buy the flower star of bethlehem here in Manila?

Our dog just died and his sister is in a grieving process. We read that the scent of the flower Star of Bethlehem could help a person or an animal get through the grieving process and lets out the negative emotions leaving positive ones. Anyone? :(

He was 10 months and 11 days old. It was so sudden we didn't see it comming. It's really hard for us to move on. Like your dog Klutoh, he's been a part of the family regardless of the time he had been with us. We really miss him.

But we are more worried with Cacay, his sister. She's been looking for him outside so we always check up on her.

Thanks for putting the link of your question. We found a really good poem that was posted there for you. So sad... ='(

Favorite Answer

Try Dangwa, Sampaloc Manila. My Star of Bethlehem plant is blooming profusely for the past 3 days and I've been collecting the flowers. Do you want some?

Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss.

My dog passed 4+ months ago.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0WTc...

My family are still recovering from my Klutoh's passing. My bf's dog just passed 4 days ago. With a heavy heart, we would like to send our condolences to you.

For those flowers you needed, most convenient would be getting it from Holland Tulips. You can also get those at Dangwa.

I didnnt have Star of Bethlehem then. But I had my dog's favorite food, treats, and water next to his urn,and I have candle lit for a week. Most important are your prayers.

=D

-----

Just to break the ice...this is the first time I saw an avatar similar as what I have. Without the glasses though.

So there...made me smile a bit.