Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

GTA4:TLAD works on 1 profile and the other doesnt?

I have 2 accounts 1 with xbox live silver and 1 with gold. So i always play with gold.

But in my haste to download the expansion i downloaded it with my Silvr account.

And now when i want to play the game online or something i need my gold account,

but when i am on that account i cant start lost and damned.

With my other account when i start gta there just stand after a little loading, You have downlaoed lost and damned do you want to play, But when i startt the game with my other profile this message never pops up so i only can play gta 4. When i go to gta download at marketplace with gold account there stands that i have downloaded it already. And i have option to play game. But when i click that there stands, TO USE THIS ITEM ,PLAY THE GA,ME IT WAS DOWNLOADED FOR. But when i do that , the only thing that happens is that gta 4 starts up. Never is there any option to start lost and damned.

How do i acces the game with the other account?

Favorite Answer

You are out of luck. You will have to buy the add-on again and download it to the gold account