Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Which Carlos will hit the most homeruns in the mlb this year?

Carlos Lee, Quentin, Delgado, Pena, Beltran... etc

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Carlos Pena...No doubt! and i am a new york mets fan and follow them alot and carlos delgado will not have more than 20 home runs

• 1 decade ago

I think Quetin will have 40, Delgado 36, Lee, 32, Beltran 28, Pena 27

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's going to either be Beltran or Delgado, but I'm going to have to say Delgado from my favorite NY Mets. He has a lot of power, and by the way he has looked this spring, he is not swinging at wild pitches and is swinging at good pitches, pitches that he can crack. He'll at least get 30.

• 1 decade ago

Beltran And Delgado Probably.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually, if all of them hit 40 HRs, I wouldn't have a problem with that, but mostly would want to see Carlose Delgado and Carlos Beltran do it.

Source(s): Mets' fan..
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Carlos Lee

Source(s): Fair & Balanced
  • Connor
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

None of them (Miguel Cabrera will in the AL and Howard in the NL). If you would like to know which Carlos will hit MORE homeruns this year, I'll tell you. The following, in order by most homeruns:

Carlos Beltran

Carlos Lee

Carlos Delgado

Carlos Pena

Carlos Quentin

Interesting question, never knew how many talented ballplayers there were named Carlos in today's baseball.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Delgado

• 1 decade ago

I think it'll be Quentin. If he doesn't injure himself with his own bat again this year, I think he'll get over the 40 mark. The only other Carlos that might challenge him is Pena - as long as he stays healthy also.

• 1 decade ago

Beltran

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.