I need to re install my scanner?

ok so my computer had a virus and i took it to get fixed and everything got wiped so now i need to use my scanner and cant it says i need a disc to do it when find new hard ware pops up but i have no disc. it is an EPSON STYLUS cx5500 is there any other way to get it back on my computer or do i need to buy a whole... show more ok so my computer had a virus and i took it to get fixed and everything got wiped so now i need to use my scanner and cant it says i need a disc to do it when find new hard ware pops up but i have no disc. it is an EPSON STYLUS cx5500 is there any other way to get it back on my computer or do i need to buy a whole new one????

please help thanks
Update: thank u for ur help, i have done all you said i think but i just cant find the scanner icon and i looked in my documents and there is not any thing there to do with it i went and searched for it and all this stuff came up but i can seem to just open the program im using windows xp i think i must have stuffed up... show more thank u for ur help, i have done all you said i think but i just cant find the scanner icon and i looked in my documents and there is not any thing there to do with it i went and searched for it and all this stuff came up but i can seem to just open the program im using windows xp i think i must have stuffed up some where, when the found new hard ware thing comes up it worked for the printer and then when it found the scanner it still says cant do :(

sorry to be a pain you have been so helpful i think im half way there lol
1 answer 1