Why do asian girls love white guys?

I'm half white and asian myself. I asked my mom and she said because they tend to be more educated and cultured.

Best Answer

don't stereotype every asian girl now.

Most Asian women date and marry asian men. There's a reason why most kids running around full blooded Asians. The question is "why do asian girls love asian guys??

Honest Blunt Opinioner is dumb too. Anime is very diverse and they have blue, green, white, silver, purple, and pink hair as well. It's a cartoon and most Asians see anime characters as asian. Many whites want to see it as white because they only think of the stereotpical buck teeth, lines as eyes, with glasses character.

• Not the Asian girls I know. Lol, the ones I know are kinda sassy though. But they either stick with Asian guys or go with other minority men such as Black or Hispanic. A lot of Asian women do go with White guys for the reason your mother says, so I wouldn't doubt her word. But I can say that there are plenty of Asian, Blacks, Hispanic men who are just as educated and cultured as they are, they are no less than White men.

they do no longer hate Asian adult adult males in any respect, i assume you have in no way dated a Caucasian lady. because of the fact Caucasians think of Asian adult adult males are not even attracted to them so as that they do no longer hardship. And so do Asian adult adult males think of an identical way and due to this they choose to stay with their very own race because of the fact they're petrified of white women folk. White adult adult males are purely hopelessly in love with Asian women folk. because of the fact they don't get divorced as generally as white couples do and to white adult adult males, Asian females are unique and alluring to them. and that they are, to us white human beings. i be attentive to a pair white females who're enthusiastic approximately Asian adult adult males yet are too scared to chat to them because of the fact they might think of it somewhat is "unusual" for a white lady to be with an Asian guy. So, that being reported, sure, there's a good style of white females keen to this point Asian adult adult males.

Ugh, stereotype.

Not all asian women/girls like caucasian guys. So what, you're saying that of course, caucasian people are more educated and cultured and that people of other races aren't?

I think not.

Yeah...

Not everyone (and everyone, meaning Asians) feels that way...

I definitely don't..

I'm Filipina-Mestiza (basically I'm Filipino mixed with Mexican, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Negrito). I just happen to have a thing for Latinos. Latinos are either tanned/brown, black or white.

My boyfriend is Mexican.

And he's brown/tan skinned.

• WERT

it all comes down to preference. personally, most, if not all, of my asian friends prefer asian guys and would not even touch a white guy, much leess date them.

i agree with firestar also. i searched up some anime to see why people claim they look like white people. but anime has multi-colored hair purple , and weird eye and hair colors with distorted facial features like really big eyes that no one even have. so if white people claim they look like that.... then lol

Source(s): asians mostly stick together.

you're mom is wrong.It all comes down to preference.White men are not gods gift to earth,white guys are just like every other race of men.It's a preference for those who do,and everyone has a preference

• Jane*

From white I've seen yes.

• Robbie

For the most part, Caucasian men are not as demanding of their women folk.