What PS3 game should i buy?

I finally saved up $60 to buy myself a new ps3 game. The question now is, which PS3 game should i buy?

Best Answer

Call of duty world at war

Killzone 2

Little big planet

Resistance 2

Some good PS3 games to buy would be Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The God of War trilogy, Portal 1 or 2, Bioshock 1 or 2, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Little Big Planet 1 or 2, The Killzone trilogy, Infamous 1 or 2, Spec Ops: The Line, Heavy Rain, The Resistance series, just to name a few. You can get Batman Arkham City because it truly is a masterpiece of a game and extremely addictive but you should look at Batman Arkham Asylum to fully understand the game. You should wait for Assassin's Creed 3. This game definitely looks like it's going to be one of the best games of the year, with great graphics and epic gameplay. You can get Black Ops 2 to play with your friends but if your going to go solo with that game then don't get it.

I suggest you do your research to find what you're interested in. Some of the more recent recommended games would be Resident Evil 5, Skate 2, Fallout 3 or Killzone 2.

Wow way too many people answer these questions...

• Walkmo

The orange Box. 5 games in 1

Resistance 2

Call of Duty 4 or Final Fantasy xii

Depends which kind of game you like

If you like shooter games, then i would suggest you get either Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Resistance 2. If you like platformers, then I would suggest you get LittleBigPlanet. If you're a racing guy, then I would get Grid.

Killzone 2 man. Looks like kick @$$ game. Go get it and dont take any more offers TAHT is the game to get.

Mine? Only if ur a girl.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiD77...

Sonic Unleashed

I got the same problem I'm thinking on buying LBP, Killzone 2, Or Resident evil 5 but which one which one!!!!!!!!

Answer my quesiton please I need help also on diciding to buy this game but first i want to find out something about it like memory waste.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200904...