What is the average memory storage for a level i create in little big planet?

I want to make sure before creating any levels

plese help

FYI I don't have the game yet I'm planing to buy it today.

Favorite Answer

i am not sure what the average level is, but i can tell you what will overheat a level incredibly quickly. first are complex objects. think of it this way- the longer it takes you to make it, the more it will take up space. however, this is only if the object is one piece. if it has multiple components made of different or the same materials that are just pasted together, it will not take up as much space. surprisingly, a lot of moving objects and deadly objects do not take up as much space as a simple elaborate tree (this happened to me; one tree, loaded up with stickers). what i will do is shrink an object that i have made that is too complicated, allowing me to cut it up into pieces, then tape the pieces together and blow it back up again. another thing that can literally INSTANTLY overheat a level is the emitter. by programming an emitter under conditions such as "unlimited lifetime", "maximum emmited 99", or "emmited every .1 second", the level overheats insanely fast!! do this with an object as simple as 3 balloons attached with elastic (what i did) under that programming, and only 3 of these emmiters will overheat a level. sometimes, though, a lot of connecters or rockets will overheat a level very quickly. just try to keep these to a minimum and go for more of an environmental level rather than a futuristic mechanical level. but when a level overheats, it will tell you what caused the level to overheat, and say something like "try using less connecters in your level", or "try using less complicated objects in your level". but it is still very difficult to overheat a level, so you'll probably be fine.

Source(s): being obsessed with littlebigplanet

wish i could help ya i never heard of the game

were u find the picts of chi chi and trunks and goten?