Do you believe Global Warming is man made?

I believe it is happening, it would be silly to say it is not in my humble opinion. But I do not believe it is man made, I believe that is an excuse used my govt and science to exert political and ideological viewpoints on us and to be used as a tool for More taxes by govts and massive budgets for... show more I believe it is happening, it would be silly to say it is not in my humble opinion.

But I do not believe it is man made, I believe that is an excuse used my govt and science to exert political and ideological viewpoints on us and to be used as a tool for More taxes by govts and massive budgets for science.

My reasoning is this

I live in Scotland, We have found skeletons of polar bears that date to 8000 years ago.

So obviously at least Scotland was under a sheet of ice 8000 years ago.

Where did it go, what caused it to go?

It is proof that global warming has happened and is happening but since there where no cars or coal mines around then it cannot be blamed on us

Is this not proof that global warming is just a natural occurrence and instead of looking to cast blame should we to just deal with it.

The Fact is as more ice and snow melts less heat is reflected back into space therefore it stays on earth and if it has been retreating at a rate of 1000 miles in 5000 (yes 5000 years simply because of archaeological proof of steadings, farms etc therefore no snow) how can it be us