British men? lol easy 10 points!?

Why am I attracted to British men? Ok first it was Daniel Radcliffe from Harry Potter, now it's Robert Pattinson (this is not a crush I LOVE HIM!) and I'm really starting to develop something for Ed Westick (Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl) I'm not sure if it's the accents or the looks but British men are hot and I can't seem to realize why. I'm waiting for some British kid to come into one of my classes and sweep me off my feet, lol. I'm a Freshman in High School and idk I find it weird. What makes them so God damn irresistible?

Best Answer

HAHAHA! i love em too. it's cause of their accent(:

answermine,yo?(:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhMgq...

Its probably the novelty of a being foreign. I like Italians myself. Being british, I can say they're not all that great! But if you like I can give you the msn of some of my male friends.

depends on where you are xD..it's like in Canada, caucasian males for some reason seem to be dating more and more asian females. Many reasons for it, but I think sometimes it might just be because it's like exotic. Something different. When you don't get a lot of it, you always want it a lot :)

I have no idea how Canada managed to be part of WW1 or any war for that matter.

The Brits are not attractive. It must be your hormones. Now Irishmen are really attractive. I should know. I'm one of them LOL

I think you are attracted to there accent its dreamy :) They are good looking too so... there is nothing wrong with you :D

imm from england and it may be the accent but there not all that great

• LOL, they are irresistable, but their accents are SO AWESOME :D

Its just pharse. It means nothing.

i dunno but I FEEL THE SAME WAY:d