;[&]$$$ asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

what is the difference when playing soccer with a basketball and playing basketball with a soccer ball?

i have a project and i would like to know what is the difference between playing basketball with a soccer ball and playing soccer with a basketball

can you please help me.. or at least give me good helpful website that will give me the information that i need

Best Answer

if you play normal soccer you play not ghetto and same thing with basketball

When playing basketball with a soccer there is no difference only that you need a fully pumped soccer ball to play basketball with it.

When play soccer with a basketball is that the basketball contains to much air which makes to hard to kick.

in basketball there is no difference in my opinion but in soccer a basketball is way 2 light while a soccer ball u have to kick hard enough to make go a long way

Source(s): personal experience
  • fpfans

its more easy to play basket ball with a soccer ball. Can u kick a basket ball that good? Soccer ball goes through hoop, is light and bounces

I don't think that a soccer ball would bounce very well when dribbling it across the court. I don't think that a basketball would go very far when trying to kick it across the field.

soccer ball is slippery! i tried shooting hoops with it and it's a bit hard. you can't grip it. as for for kicking a basketball it's not the same coz soccer ball is more compact. you can feel it when you kick it...why don't you try it and base your project on your experience. you don't need a website for it.

playin ball wit a soocer ball makes it so easy u can palm it easier nd it is lighter nd smaller so goes in more playin soccer wit a bball will jus break ur toes nd ur fingers 4 goalie