promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Who remembers Media Bypass Magazine?

back in the 90's i used to get this magazine and it was what got me started on conspiracies. i learned about the white water scandal and Clinton to HIV being deliberately injected into the homosexual community all documented fact today. with all the new alternative media i was wondering what ever happened to this magazine.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

like vince foster, the Clinton's had it killed.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

MEDIA BYPASS magazine had a meteoric career, but it crashed and burned around 1999 because its publisher and editor got over-involved with a scam called NORFED which was selling its funny money, called a "Liberty Dollar", pretending it was legal currency and a replacement for US govt-issued money. The magazine carried display ads in every issue and a feature article (often a cover article) pimping for NORFED almost every other issue. Then it was made to swallow its own poison - readers who had bought the NORFED funny money and discovered there was virtually no place to spend it, starting sending the NORFED money to MEDIA BYPASS as payment for subscriptions. Accepting $8 worth of stamped metal as payment for $20 subscription was ruinous to MEDIA BYPASS. Shortly before it went bankrupt, it asked people to stop sending it the funny money which it previously has touted.

Several other magazines with similar politics went bust at around the same time - because the same articles they were charging money for were starting to appear for free on the internet.

• 6 years ago

The Magazine was a "ringer" .. it had 50,000 subscribers in months.. it was to lead thinking minds down a well beaten path. And away from the real Predators!

• 7 years ago

try infowars they are almost the same I remember mbp conspiracies are reality

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pablo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You know how they say cream rises to the top well, this was just the opposite effect.

• franco m7 years agoReport

wake up we are under assault when your sitting in a fema camp it will be to late fool and if your depending on the the government and are not old or sick may your chains fall lightly upon you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.