What the vast majority of users on Yahoo Answer's true goals are?

Now you vote

a-To find answers to questions they do not know the answers for

b-To pass the time because they are bored

c-The will to recognition of their knowledge on the given subject

d-To help other people in need

e-to gain points for points own sake

f-To find back up for views they know to be false but want to believe

g-To seek justification for actions, past or future.

h- (insert your own option here)

I'm looking for one answer. We are talking about the vast majority not every single user

Best Answer

H, the vast majority of users on Yahoo answers are children. This site is for children and the questions are asked and answered by children. Most are rich kids who are bored, so they make up questions to provoke the site. They make up rants about killing puppies or homeless people because they are pathetic and have nothing better to do than to upset others. They have no concept of the real world and their parents are not around to love them, so they make up stories. They are 11-year-old children pretending to be actual vets and think it is funny to give someone wrong answers, wrong advice. I don't know if they are passing time because they are bored, it seems like the questions are geared more in provoking the site and getting a reaction, or pity from the site. They may make up stories about killing puppies because they think their story is entertaining and they are the next Stephen King. They make up horrifying stories about homeless people, like it is some kind of joke to be homeless. They think they are playing a prank, or making a joke, but they are not funny, they are pathetic. They make up stories about cutting, or being raped, like it is some kind of joke.

d-To help other people in need

e-to gain points for points own sake

z-i think i know somethings peoples don't know and share it when peoples ask.

x- correcting peoples . when all system agree with it . but it is a fake.

y- i duno. i just wanna write something.

some time past as quickly as I have been given on-line in 1995, I understood that no longer all human beings understood pcs, no longer to point the internet. It took me a at the same time as to verify myself. Now, 12 years later, it happens to me that persons don't comprehend a thank you to apply a seek engine. i've got continuously been advised that the extra youthful all human beings is extra suitable at making use of the internet, on account that they have been stated on it at the same time as old fogies like myself (i'm going on 60) are no longer as adept at it. yet universal I see requests like "what music is this" with some lyrics and that i could ask your self....... have you ever no longer heard of Google, do you no longer comprehend a thank you to apply the progressed seek function? while the internet and seek engines have been youthful, you had to apply Boolean words to narrow a seek, now, it is all in undeniable English. So the question of whether or no longer they are uneducated could could be spoke back specific, until we settle for the reality that in line with danger they are only lazy, a minimum of from an psychological attitude.

b -To pass the time because they are bored

h - Pretend they know more than others