楓櫻雪 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

緊急!!幫我把這個劇本翻譯成英文?文法一定要對喔20點

這是我們要演成英文小短劇的劇本,請幫我用簡單的英文翻好,意思有到就好,重要的是文法一定要對!!

王子:噢! 我美麗的公主,你是我最愛的女人!

公主:那當然,先告訴你,如果你敢劈腿你就死定了

王子:怎麼可能呢

公主:諒你也不敢,說!是我漂亮還是老太婆漂亮?

王子:當然你是囉! 你是我最深愛的女人阿!

---------------------------

後母:王子,你說我漂亮還是公主漂亮

王子:當然是你,公主是沒辦法跟你相比的

後母:哼! 你有沒有背著我去跟那婊子在一起

王子:怎麼可能,她又胖又醜,我才不可能跟她在一起呢!

後母:很好,如果你被我抓到...

(此時公主衝近來)

公主:你說我又胖又醜?來人阿!將王子托出去斬了

後母:你說斬就斬,我這母後是當假的嘛?

公主:王子,你竟敢劈腿...

王子:其實我真正愛的是母後阿!

母後:真噁心! 劈腿還敢說你愛我

王子:母後,我是真心愛你的,你要保護我阿!

公主:我們母女最討厭劈腿的人,保護你?想太多了

王子:你們這對又醜又胖的母女,以為我是真的愛妳們的嘛?   笑死我了

母後、公主:又胖又醜... 太讓人難過了..

王子:啊!糟了,不小心說溜嘴了..你們也太輕易中計了    吧!

母後、公主:去死吧!

(公主、母後一拳一拳的將王子打死了)

公主:爛人,死好!

母後:浪費我的力氣,哼!我要去找小王子談戀愛了!

公主:老牛吃嫩草

母後:關你什麼事!

公主:我要去找七個小矮人了

母後:骯髒

公主:關你屁事  

(從此後母和小王子過個幸福快樂的日子,公主和七個小矮人也同樣幸福)

The end.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Prince: Oh! My beautiful princess! You're my beloved!

Princess: That goes without saying! I'm warning you - You're doomed if I catch you fooling around!

Prince: I won't!

Princess: I bet you dare not! Tell me - Who's beautiful? Me or that witch?!

Prince: It's you, of course! You're my loved one!

---------------------------

Stepmother: Son, between me and the Princess, who do you think is more beautiful?

Prince: It's you, absolutely! The Princess just doesn't compare.

Stepmother: Are you dating that bitch in my back?

Prince: That's totally impossible! She's so fat and ugly. I shall never be together with her!

Stepmother: Good! Don't let me catch you...

(The Princess dashes in)

Princess: Are you saying me fat and ugly? Men! Execute the Prince!

Stepmother: That's beyond your order! What do you take me for? Don't think the world revolves around you!

Princess: How dare you betrayed me!

Prince: Frankly, the one I really love is my stepmother!

Stepmother: How sickening! Stop dragging me into your affair!

Prince: Stepmom, I really love you. I'll protect you!

Princess: My mom and I hate men fooling around! Protect her? In your dreams!

Prince: Don't make me laugh! Both of you are fat and ugly. As if I really loved you!

Stepmother & Princess: Fat and ugly? It's so upsetting...

Prince: Oh! It was a slip of tongue! To think that they buy that!

Stepmother & Princess: To hell with you!

(The Princess and the Stepmother punch the Prince to death)

Princess: Coward!

Stepmother: It's a waste of my effort! I'm going to date my Little Princess!

Prince: What a shame! You're old enough to be his mother!

Stepmother: Shut up! None of your business!

Princess: I'm going to see the Seven Dwarfs.

Stepmother: You're so easy!

Princess: Mind your own business!

(From then on, the Stepmother and the Little Princess lead their happy life. So do the Princess and her Seven Dwarfs.)

2009-04-04 16:23:24 補充:

Correction:

Princess: How dare you betray me!

2009-04-05 14:41:48 補充:

Stepmother: Prince, between me and the Princess, who do you think is more beautiful?

Prince: Frankly, the one I really love is your mom!

Prince: Ma'am, I really love you. You should protect me!

Princess: My mom and I hate men fooling around! Protect you? In your dreams!

Source(s): 自己

Prince: Oh! My beautiful princess, you are the woman who I most love! Princess: That first tells certainly you, if you dared to divide the leg you to die have decided prince: How possible princess: Forgave you not to dare, to say! Is I attractive or the old lady is attractive? Prince: Certainly you are Luo! You are my deepest love woman Arab League! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - stepmother: Prince, you said my attractive princess attractive prince: Certainly is you, princess does not have the means the stepmother who compares with you: Humph! Have you been in violation of me to go with that whore in together prince: How possible, she is also fat is also ugly, I only then impossible with her in together! Stepmother: Very good, if you are caught by me. (this time princess flushes recently) princess: You said that I am also fat am also ugly? Comes the human Arab League! Prince will hold to cut the stepmother: You said that cuts cuts, my this queen mother is works as false? Princess: Prince, you dares to divide the leg. Prince: Actually what my true love is the queen mother Arab League! Queen mother: Really disgusting! Divided the leg also to dare saying that you loved my prince: The queen mother, I am the sincerity love you, you must protect me Arab League! Princess: Our mother and daughter are most repugnant divide leg's person, protects you? Wanted too many princes: Your this to the clown the fat mother and daughter, thought I am really loves you?   Smiled dies my queen mother, princess: Also fat is also ugly. Too discomforting. Prince: ! Bad, was not careful said inadvertently. Your also too easily intermediate total    ! Queen mother, princess: Dies! (princess, a queen mother fist fist's prince has killed) princess: The rotten person, dies! Queen mother: Wastes my strength, humph! I must go to ask the princekin to be in love! Princess: Lao Niu eats the tender grass queen mother: Closes your any matter! Princess: I must go to look for seven dwarf queen mothers: Dirty princess: Closes your trifling thing   (henceforth stepmother and princekin happiness joyful day, princess and seven dwarf also similar happiness)

The end.

Source(s): 網路

40點也很難下手去翻耶....if you knew what I meant.