Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 decade ago

What do you think of space weaponry?

Favorite Answer

At this time, it is virtually nonexistent. Lasers are not currently in use as weapons due to power limitations, although tests are still ongoing, the rail gun shows promise but I don't know of any successful installations or uses at this time. Rockets are probably the closest thing to a real space weapon we have at the current time.

Besides, there is no one currently in space to be at war with.

Basically, I would oppose such. But I'm pretty sure that at least the Russians and the US probably have anti-satellite weapons in stock secretly some where, ready to take out military satellites and communication satellites if necessary.

I think it is currently quite useless, although a satellite with space-ground missiles could serve as an intimidation factor.

sounds cool, maybe I can try building a laser or something. it'll be fun. and I won't need to find a faraway range to shoot a laser gun, as its is not regulated by any local anti-gun laws.

not a bad idea, i like the one in Endwar, non polluting and effective.

I don't think it would be very practical for hunting

lasers alreay in use

Source(s): exp gps etc