Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What do you think of space weaponry?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Impractical

• 1 decade ago

I think it would be a great day for mankind if America were to deploy an ION Cannon like from the game Command and Conquer. Think of it a weapon system that could attack anywhere in the world in seconds with pinpoint accuracy in the hands of the nation that is the beacon for freedom all over the world.

Sorry I got a little off track but just think of the possibilities before any air strikes commence we could destroy all enemy air defenses from space, this could enhance America's first strike capabilities big time.

Source(s): Patriotic American
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Xenu, aren't you supposed to be locked away in the mountains of a distant planet with a force field powered by an eternal battery?

Source(s): A Loyal Officer of the Galactic Confederacy
  • 1 decade ago

They are guaranteed by our first amendment, "The right to bare arms". I am sure we can append this to some outerspace clause. Space weapons don't kill space people, ignorant space people with guns kill space people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It'll create jobs. Think of the boost to the economy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ideal for pointing it over North Korea..

I'm sick and tired of them threatening neighbours

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

we need weapons if the enemy, (which ever one it is) is spying on us to shoot them down because we do not want to revile our secrets.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

alright

• 1 decade ago

can i get a Conceal & Carry Permit for them...........?

Source(s): pizzballpete! Men In Black~!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.