Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 decade ago

What do you think of space weaponry?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Frankly for now, we should leave space to do exploration and for the advancement of science & mankind. There is so much to learn out beyond low earth orbit. Now if the weapons are for the defense of the planet to defend it for things like NEO's “Near Earth Objects". Then yeah I don’t see a problem there but to use space as a platform to wage war no. Granted there could be things placed up there to help each other’s nation to maintain the edge in war. But once you go that path what’s to stop nations of the world from shooting down true scientific projects just because they suspect it from being a weapon.

• Kev
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think it is going to be the end of civilization here on Earth, again. I do admit that it is a complex situation moving into intergalactic politics, but the fact is that we are still here and any invading force would have done so and already have. With the USA military aligning themselves with the materialistic and ego centric Grays, they are pushing us all away from the Galactic Federation that aims to promote life and democratic principles.

• 1 decade ago

Awesome! A natural evolution of weapons technology essential for national security.

• 1 decade ago

it would be cool but it would suck at the same time. we could get blown up in space if we ever expanded out of the earth. project star wars lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CT
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The best idea ever

• 1 decade ago

Very kewl stuff....... As long as you're on the right end of it ☺

Doug

• 1 decade ago

Really bad idea.

• 1 decade ago

BRING IT!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.