Cheap Fun Summer Vacation?
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a cheap fun summer vacation. We live in Iowa and would like it in driving distance. We don't want go to okoboji, worlds of fun, oceans of fun, mall of america, black hill and Wisconsin Dells because we have already been there.
I have 17 year old twin girls, and they like to keep bussy. If you have any ideas of where we could go or some ideas of what to know please let me know. Thank You
- EtoilesLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
How about a road trip down to St. Louis?
- Go up the arch and look down at the city.
- Take a riverboat ride cruise along the Mississippi
- Try some St. Louis original fried ravioli
- Free sculpture garden
- Budweiser tour (free beer for adults, soda for teens)
- Gorgeous botanic gardens
Or, a road trip to Louisville, KY
- Go on a tour of Churchill Down where the kentucky derby is raced and see the museum.
- Go on a tour of the Louisville slugger factory
- river boat cruise along the river
- Eat at Lynn's Paradise Cafe
- Enjoy some nice shopping and dining downtown
- head to Lexington to see the Kentucky Horse Park if your girls like horses. Take a tour of the Toyota factory in Georgetown.
- lueraLv 44 years ago
Picnic on the Park! choose for one with numerous playground kit, yet subject approximately what proportion youngsters would be there on a sunny day, you probable choose for a quieter place with exciting perspectives
- Anonymous1 decade ago
i just answered this question so y did u to it again