what positive examples can other nation leaders learn from Kim Jong Il?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1) They can learn how to control the masses by fear and misinformation.
2) They can learn how to classify individuals into groups, so that no one is an individual any longer; the only individuals are numbers and statistics. Then they can learn to control those groups by imposing different rules, regulations, and privileges upon them.
3) They can learn to use the media and other information outlets to create a false state of emergency, and raise public alarm. They can further learn to use this state of emergency to convince citizens to give them more power and control over their lives. (This is a relative extension to #1.) Examples of this tactic are: War on Drugs, War on Terror, Global Warming, The Recession, etc.
4) They can learn to control the economy and means of production to create an Orwellian dystopia of Oligarchical Collectivism. Once again, the media is used to sway public opinion in favor of such action, and citizens are made to believe that this is for their own good and part of "social justice". The citizen is taught that they must make "sacrifices" for the "community" and "greater good".
5) They can learn to foster a "sheep and shepherd" relationship between themselves and their underling population. The government learns to play the "omnipotent and omnipresent" shepherd, and the citizens the naive, complacent, and obedient sheep.
6) They can learn to create massive police forces to maintain control and order over society through even the most brutal means. Secret national police agencies work as internal spies and analysts to weed-out the political dissidents and "nay-saying" pessimists. Examples of such police forces and agencies are: The Nazi Gestapo, the Soviet KGB, the American FBI, the American DEA, etc...
Our governments have either already fully mastered, or are currently integrating and slowly incorporating these tactics into our political systems. We seem to enjoy it here in America, and continue to vote for Republicans and Democrats (both of whom use these methods, with the only differences being their rhetoric and spin). So it appears our leaders have already learned by example from these "great" men like Kim Jong Il, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and the likes. (I say "great" with every degree of raw sarcasm.)
So say it with me America: "Hail Bush!", "Hail Obama!", "Hail the motherland!", "Victory in Ingsoc!"
This is obviously what we want. So let's either re-elect Obama in 2012, give him a charter for "emergency powers", and burn the Reichtag, or we can find some new Republican like Bush to fit the bill, and lead us to into the "new era" of Global Socialism.
An alternative? Are you crazy!? That would mean electing Libertarian candidates who will give us our personal liberties and freedoms back! We can't do that! We aren't smart or wise enough to control our own lives and destiny! We need a shepherd, my fellow sheep! :)
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Divert the calories UP the food chain to the Dear Leader.
He's the only fat guy in a nation of 20 million starving, skinny people.
- Little TeddieLv 41 decade ago
That crapping on the United States is the "in" thing to do now because we are now too confused and weak to respond to threats.
- whimsyLv 61 decade ago
Short people need love too
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
The right cognac to buy.
- Awesome PossumLv 61 decade ago
What he lacks in height he makes up for in CRAZY!
- gilliegrrrlLv 61 decade ago
That even a lunatic can be in charge.
- 1 decade ago
Don't wear running suits.
- ?Lv 41 decade ago
Not to be ill all the time.
- Michael DLv 71 decade ago
that donald trump's hair guy drinks.