I have houndreds of palm ree seedlings growing in my mulch covered yard, I need to kill them! How?

I went with low water landscaping in my front yard, and to try to save money, I got a couple of truck loads of "free Mulch" from a local tree trimmer. Unfortanatly, the mulch was full of palm tree seeds! now I have a couple of hundred, yes hundred little palm trees growing in my front yard. No way I... show more I went with low water landscaping in my front yard, and to try to save money, I got a couple of truck loads of "free Mulch" from a local tree trimmer. Unfortanatly, the mulch was full of palm tree seeds! now I have a couple of hundred, yes hundred little palm trees growing in my front yard. No way I can dig them all up! Any Ideas? Your more than welcome to com get "em! I gues you get what you pay for!