Do you prefere Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez?

Hi!! I'm italian... I love them all but I think that Miley Cyrus is the best!! Olso Demi and Selena are fantastic...

who do you prefere??

sorry my language ^^

Byeee

KiSS^^

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Miley Cyrus of course...But I like Demi and Selena too...

I love English!!

Bye!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Selena Gomez

• 1 decade ago

I don't care as much for Miley Cyrus as I used to, she has let fame change her and not for the better. Of Demi and Selena I like Demi better but I like Selena too.

• 1 decade ago

Demi Lovato.

Miley sometimes seems too enthusiastic, while Selena sometime seems kind of dull. And Demi is just normal. Plus, I think I'd relate to her more easily. She seems much more real than Miley or Selena.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Demi Lovato

• 1 decade ago

Hi! I'm italian too..posso continuare in italiano??? xD

Io le adoro tutte e tre, però Miley è Miley..è il mio idolo da anni e non la voglio "tradire" perchè ai miei occhi è speciale..comunque anche Selena e Demi sono molto belle e simpaticissime e hanno un grande talento!! xD

Ciao ciao!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi!Ihih, I'm Italian!Lol, so, I Love Demi Lovato!She's the best!Bye

• Nena86
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well, I think Miley is THE BEST and I love her, but Demi and Selena... well I hate them so much. For me they' re the worst in the world.

However MILEY 4EVER AND EVER

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think miley is the best. demi and selena are just wannabes,they want to be miley-but they are never going to be as great as her! i dont like selena and demi at all!

• 1 decade ago

I'm italian.... Dato che siamo entrambe italiane, ti dico che io preferisco 1.000.000.000 di volte Miley Cyrus perchè per me è la migliore in assoluto tra le 3 che hai elecato =)

ciao ciao kiss8! e W MILEY CYRUS THE BEST!! xD xD

Source(s): stellina x te!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.