COMPLAIN TO BBC ABOUT EASTENDERS DANIELLE STORYLINE?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complaints_stage1....

Could everyone please complain about this episode. It is the worst ending most people have ever seen.

I have already complained. If they don't bring back Danielle then I'm not watching EastEnders anymore and I am not paying my TV licence. We don't pay to have to put up with this kind of cheating.

• Lv 4
    Favorite Answer

It's NOT real. Get over it!

How can they bring her back? She's dead and she only had a 6 month contract anyways...

I agree the ending of last nights episode was diabolical.

We have waited ages for the time when Danielle finally tells Ronnie her real identity. The time eventually came, and they killed her off. The ending came as a major shock to many, and im going to write and complain also and will refuse to watch Eastenders ever again, which is also what many of the people i have spoken to in regards of the episode are also saying.

Come on Eastenders producers, What Were You Thinking?!?

The ending made a lot of viewers cry and have a shock. That's mainly what the show is meant to do!

I did complain though lol because I'm annoyed how Ronnie loses all chance at getting happiness everytime.

Woah!! 2840 signatures to the petition the person above me has!!

yeah each and every thing contained in the cleansing soap mags are authentic she receives ran over outside the vic on the marriage day purely as ronni exhibits out and is going after her this storyline is so boring its been going on because very last 3 hundred and sixty 5 days

I absolutely agree! i was gonna start one too but i do think it was such a bad ending, bloody Janine back to prison for her! But i liked Danielle she shouldn't never of got killed Ronnie deserves some happiness.

All you have to do is from the last episode where Ronnie says "shes dead!" the ambulance which BTW wasn't called quick enough, paramedics could revive her and she can be in it!

I enjoyed it. Thought it was a good story line and good acting. I don't get why everyone is complaining. We all knew months ago she was gonna die. x

EDIT: I am in agreement with The Pants - she was a pain in the @ss. That made me laugh. x

Source(s): Just my opinion. x

I am not going to complain at what was an amazing storyline and the perfect ending thank god danielle has popped her clogs, she was a pain in the ***.

bottom line I don't trust eastender's writers anymore. This was such poor writing that it defied every rule of a good storyline.

Yep... did it straight after! Not watching it anymore either, they dont deserve viewers if they cant do storylines justice

• QueenB

i'm just completly sick of the east enders, especialy that danielle story line, it's gone on for too long and is too far fetched.