Cellphone, check my messages HELP please?

Ok so I remember when I had Cingular that I could check my cell phone messages on a land line phone by just calling the number and waiting for the machine to come on and then pushing SOMETHING like *(star) last 4digits of my number and then I think #(pound sign) or something like that, but I can't remember.

SO know I have this PREPAID phone and want to check my messages on a land line phone to save a little money, HOW can I do that? What is the DEFAULT passcode/numbers to do this on my prepaid?

Please help.

What is the DEFAULT pin? On my cell I don't have to push in a 'pin' it just automatically goes to the voice mail. So if I call on a landline I'll have to push in a 'pin' so what is the default pin? On cingular it use to be like I stated above.

• Favorite Answer

Sim card pin. If there is none, try 0000.

The way that I check my voicemail from another phone is I call my phone number, wait for my voicemail message to begin, push the # button, and then punch in my four digit code. I don't know if that works for all cell phones, though.

call your cell, when your voicemail picks up, press star and your pin u use when you check your voicmail

Source(s): my phone