Oprah trying to cover up Dr. Oz statement against embryonic stem cell research?

“I think, Oprah, the stem cell debate is dead.” “The problem with embryonic stem cells is that embryonic stem cells come from embryos, like all of us are made from embryos, and those cells can become any cell in the body, but it’s very hard to control them and so they can become cancer.” “I can take a little... show more “I think, Oprah, the stem cell debate is dead.”
“The problem with embryonic stem cells is that embryonic stem cells come from embryos, like all of us are made from embryos, and those cells can become any cell in the body, but it’s very hard to control them and so they can become cancer.”

“I can take a little bit of your skin, take those cells, get them to go back in time so they are like they were when you were first made, and then they will start to make that dopamine & I think those cells, because they won’t be as prone to cancer & because they’re your genes will be the ones that are ultimately used to cure Parkinsons.”

“I think we are single digit years away from making a big impact in the lives of Parkinson’s disease but also diabetics, heart disease, people who have had a lot of problems.” ~Dr. Oz on Oprah tuesday March 31, 2009

This is not posted on her website. Youtube has taken it off it's video list. Is the media trying to cover it up?