What astrological signs love sex?

Hi, i heard that scorpio men love sex! I know all men love sex lol, but what are the signs that love it the most. I heard taurus and gemini men also love sex but virgos and pisces arent that into it. any info? ty :)

Best Answer

Scorpio and Leo, they seem to think of sex all the time.

Lol you sure Pisces not into it? Maybe they just "act" decent, and i once dated a pisces guy who was just like that, most pisces men i know are quite sexual. I believe you have to seduce the pisces men, like make the first move.

As for Virgos, one of my best bud is a Virgo, he well ... he does seem to have less interest in sex.

Source(s): Personal experiences.

Scorpio, Taurus mainly. I wouldn't say Pisces doesn't like sex, I consider them to be very sexual as well.

• Alana

I think THE no.1 would be Scorpio, no.2 would be Taurus and no.3 would be Aquarius.

i say Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio

Capricorns. They aren't called randy goats for nothing. They love talking about sex and it's how they release all that pent up emotion. They are known for having a lot of staying power in bed into old age.

Scorpio, Sagittarius and Aquarius LOOOOVE sex!

My boyfriend is a Virgo, and he loves sex, but he can also go a long time without and be perfectly fine.

I'm an Aries and it's hard for me to go a few days without having sex :\ Kinda sad in my opinion lol.

Source(s): ME

Im a Pisces and I Ioooooove sex. I dont know where you got it that we dont. Haha even my boyfriend says that Im the most sexual girl he's been with.

• Maus

I'm Pisces, and I love sex.