What astrological signs love sex?

Hi, i heard that scorpio men love sex! I know all men love sex lol, but what are the signs that love it the most. I heard taurus and gemini men also love sex but virgos and pisces arent that into it. any info? ty :)

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Scorpio and Leo, they seem to think of sex all the time.

Lol you sure Pisces not into it? Maybe they just "act" decent, and i once dated a pisces guy who was just like that, most pisces men i know are quite sexual. I believe you have to seduce the pisces men, like make the first move.

As for Virgos, one of my best bud is a Virgo, he well ... he does seem to have less interest in sex.

Source(s): Personal experiences.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Scorpio, Taurus mainly. I wouldn't say Pisces doesn't like sex, I consider them to be very sexual as well.

• Alana
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I think THE no.1 would be Scorpio, no.2 would be Taurus and no.3 would be Aquarius.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i say Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Capricorns. They aren't called randy goats for nothing. They love talking about sex and it's how they release all that pent up emotion. They are known for having a lot of staying power in bed into old age.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Scorpio, Sagittarius and Aquarius LOOOOVE sex!

• 1 decade ago

My boyfriend is a Virgo, and he loves sex, but he can also go a long time without and be perfectly fine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm an Aries and it's hard for me to go a few days without having sex :\ Kinda sad in my opinion lol.

Source(s): ME
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im a Pisces and I Ioooooove sex. I dont know where you got it that we dont. Haha even my boyfriend says that Im the most sexual girl he's been with.

• Maus
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm Pisces, and I love sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.