Does the HK Free Airport Express Shuttle Bus Service run from hotel to station or only from station to hotel?

The MTR website provides that at Hong Kong and Kowloon stations, regular daily shuttle buses will pick you up and drop you off at major hotels and key transport interchanges but there is no mention of free shuttle bus from your hotel to the station. Just wondering if it runs vice versa. I am concerned that when I... show more The MTR website provides that at Hong Kong and Kowloon stations, regular daily shuttle buses will pick you up and drop you off at major hotels and key transport interchanges but there is no mention of free shuttle bus from your hotel to the station. Just wondering if it runs vice versa. I am concerned that when I leave HK how do I get to the airport express station. Thanks.