Lgbt:..have you ever felt like?

like who could possibly be attracted or find me attractive?..i always feel like that..lol..my friend was like " your like the only girl that ive ever like and i think you turned me bi "..that was a huge surprise to me lol ...it feels good to know someone thinks you`re attractive ^_^

Agnostic- i`ll take ;)

*Blushes* lol ^_^

Best Answer

Sweet one................♥

There is someone for everyone.................I am short and fat............and I have not found a shortage of love in my life............you will have MANY great loves................and one PERFECT one♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIR3gmgIX0w

Youtube thumbnail

waaaaay too many times.... I constantly feel like that. It is always nice for someone to find you attractive, even if they're of a sex you're not attracted to lol. Because then you feel better about yourself and think that maybe a person of the same sex will like you!

• .

Yes. A lot. I mean, I know I'm beautiful, I'm very self-confident, but a girl finding me attractive, a girl I find attractive? Never.

Oh, and I so agree with patel_champz. You kinda remind me of my crush (a VERY good thing. My very straight friend actually claims to be a fangirl... but I'm a bigger one, lol.)

Ugh I feel like that all the time.

I think I need someone to come over to slap me and say "Get some self-esteem, idiot!"

<3

Edit: Great! Brings some friends! We can just beat the low esteem out of me! :D

<3

Source(s): Any takers?

Not after I shower... Sometimes I feel like a mess when I've been up half the night with my baby girl and haven't showered in a day and a half lol.

• Joe D

Knowing someone is attracted to you is a great feeling!

i use to think i would be alone for ever and ever... that no one could ever want me .. let alone love me...cause i'm ugly... but i have a gf... and we've been together for 10 yrs this year... everyone has different tastes and preferences.. people will and do find u attractive.. and someone will come along...

Yeah I guess... I feel like I scare ppl off with my weird tiny pimples around my nose. It's not even bad but I am kind of self-conscious. But only b/c I find it harder for girls to like me.

• Rose

ya! well i come from a very good looking family, my mom is gorgeous she was in play boy! and my brother was gonna be a a&f model but he was too short he was like 5 2 lol im taller than him and i dont consider myself good looking at all, my friends do and i do get guys but never girls =[ and im just very self concious

and ur cute ^_^ (i can see from ur pic)

• Dalton

Hahah i think like that....just about all the time. I get told that im good looking many times, but i still dont really see it myself.

haha i know im unattractve...however im very good at making people realize they are not as straight as they thought...because of how open i am...they see how fun it is :D...and then they date me...move on and find someone else....im like the midpoint to their sexuality findings