What are all the Legal aspects of a foreign girl coming over to attend college here in US?

I am in a foreign relationship with a woman in china, I plan to go meet her this year or next an bring her over after after meeting all requirements. I have offered to her that her daughter in college who plans to comtinue her education in human Resources management, I said she could come here an attend a college... show more I am in a foreign relationship with a woman in china, I plan to go meet her this year or next an bring her over after after meeting all requirements. I have offered to her that her daughter in college who plans to comtinue her education in human Resources management, I said she could come here an attend a college here in the same town I live in an live here while going to college. like to see her daughter stay after college, looking for what neess to do done to do it all legally.