Arsenal fans.......does it worry you that we are playing Man.City next?

well i am a bit concerned about this game cause its very crucial.its an opportunity for Arsenal to escape 3 points further from Villa 1) Arsenal usually slips up whenever there is a clear opportunity to be grabbed and in the most substantial encounters.had we not lost to or drawn against at least a couple of all... show more well i am a bit concerned about this game cause its very crucial.its an opportunity for Arsenal to escape 3 points further from Villa

1) Arsenal usually slips up whenever there is a clear opportunity to be grabbed and in the most substantial encounters.had we not lost to or drawn against at least a couple of all those teams we did ,we would have surely reached ,actually overtaken Chelsea and/or Liverpool and its those that got us in 5h position

2) Man.City is the LAST side we got beaten by and not just by 1 goal to nil but 3.who knows they might pull off a surprise at the Emirates as well, in the worse scenario,managing a draw cause a draw FEELS like a loss when you are playing at home even though we will have gotten 1 point

3) Van Persie and Bendtner are out, i think Fabregas will return but ,having Adebayor as our striker for Saturday's clash doesnt alleviate the situation (at least thats how i look at it). sluggish movements ,not in the mood for performing well thats how i would characterize him as a player.against Liverpool he was good but one mint performance doesnt help cover up how badly he performs in all the rest

i hope i am proved wrong and Ade scores for us on Saturday
11 answers 11